Last Updated on February 5, 2020 by sltv
You may not have realized it, but you could be sitting on a gold mine. We’re talking about the valuable contact and list information you store in your computer. If you are involved with investments, sales or marketing, you have probably developed a list of confirmed customers and leads that we would like to buy. This means cash for you and interesting new opportunities for your customers.
Here are some of the types of lists that are very valuable to sell:
- Accredited Investors: If you are involved in the financial industry, you may have had to verify whether investors were eligible for certain investments, like private placements. Investors are termed “accredited” if they have over $1 million to invest or an income of $200,000 in each of the last two years. An investor is deemed “qualified” if their net wealth exceeds $5 million. Different types of investments require qualified or accredited investors, making these types of lists especially valuable.
- Fund Investors: Investors who have sizeable investments in private equity, mutual funds, hedge funds, annuities, municipals, etc.
- Metal Purchasers: There are many fans of gold, silver, platinum and palladium who buy numismatic coins or bullion, in the form of bars or coins. We are very interested in purchasing lists of precious metal buyers – but only people who buy the physical metals, not OTC futures contracts.
- Energy Investors: Do you know investors in oil, gas, or coal? How about “green” types who invest in solar, wind, and nuclear? We are interested in buying lists of energy investors who have demonstrated their market participation by having made previous investments.
- Telemarketing: We purchase telemarketing lists all of the time. These are a valuable resource that you can convert into ready cash. These types of list should contain people who are not on a DNC registry, though, of course, we will check them thoroughly.
- Private Security Investors: Many investors are interested in purchasing private securities available through a Private Placement Memorandum. It should be noted that not all private placement purchasers have to be accredited or qualified. Your list of PPM investors is of high interest to us.
These are but a few examples. The way it works is that you fill out our Seller Affidavit Form, and then we comb through your lists to remove any DNC registrees and residents of states that prohibit telemarketing and direct mail. We then pay top dollar for the remaining list.
So if your’e sitting on a gold mine, don’t let a valuable resource go to waste! Contact us today.