Last Updated on February 5, 2020 by sltv
SellLeads.tv is a top buyer of lead data. We are interested in compiling lists for a wide variety of uses. Our parent company, SalesLeads.tv, then sells these lists to marketers, entrepreneurs and salespeople, among others. One important sector that interests us is the super-rich. Sure, we do a brisk business in lead lists of “accredited investors” – $1 million in assets or $250,000 income in each of the past two years. Accredited investors are of interest to financial specialists who deal in private placements. But beyond that market niche, we are generally interested in collecting information about the wealthy and the fabulously wealthy. These people are highly coveted by our list buyers, and we pay top dollar for these leads.
Many different people have information about the super-rich because of relationships they have established:
- Service Providers
- Financial Advisors
- Construction Workers
- Boutique Clerks
You may have done business with a super-rich individual for a particular project and therefore can provide leads on a circle of wealthy persons centered around the super-rich individual. Here is a list of pet projects of the super-rich – if you’ve been involved in this kind of project, you may have valuable leads that we want to buy:
- At-Home Emergency Rooms: The super-rich don’t want to take chances with their health and don’t necessarily trust a public emergency room. The natural response is to spend a million or two on your own emergency room. You may already have a live-in physician on 24-hour call, so what could be a better investment?
- Private Submarines: We often buy lists from people in the boat and yacht industry, but there is also a market for private submarines we’d like to crack. If you’ve sold or serviced a private submarine for a super-rich ocean explorer, please contact us.
- Wealth Therapy: Believe it or not, some super-rich individuals actually have psychological problems handling so much wealth! We’d love to get to know the people and support staffs involved in this kind of therapy. No medical secrets, please!
- Luxury Doomsday Bunker: If you are rich and paranoid (isn’t that redundant?), you are contemplating or have already completed the construction of a luxury underground bunker to survive the coming catastrophe (whatever that is). The bunker is actually more like a condo, stocked with a year’s worth of food/water/booze and a small nuclear generator to supply electricity. These are getting popular – have you worked on one?
- AirBus A340: The rich buy private jets. The super-rich buy private jumbo jets. At half a billion each, these make the perfect Christmas gift for the person who already owns a private airport. The super-rich want to travel in style, take along a lot of friends, and not feel cramped. Who can blame them?